The PSSA are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- Information About Us
PSSA has extensive knowledge and experience.
- Data Controller
PSSA processes personal data as a controller as defined by the GDPR Regulations.
- Information We May Collect From You
During a users’ registration process they may provide/have provided information such as name, company, name, company size, email, telephone number, address, payment information and other relevant data.
- Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To update our database(s) so that your data and business details can be kept up to date.
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service or Site.
If you do not want us to use your data in these ways please contact Ralph Scrivens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How We Share Your Information
We do not, at any time share your information with third parties.
- IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and trouble shooting purposes. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our Site.
- Site Performance
This site utilises caching in order to facilitate a faster response time and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this site. All cache files are temporary, and are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by the site administrator, but may easily be purged by the admin before their natural expiration, if necessary.
- Advertising, sponsored links, affiliate tracking & commissions
Clickable sponsored or affiliate links may be displayed as a website URL like this: www.energymanagermagazine.co.uk or as a title text link like this: Rinnai hot water – instant, continuous and sensibly economic for all light commercial sites Clicking on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links may track your actions by using a cookie saved to your device. You can read more about cookies on this website above. Your actions are usually recorded as a referral from our website by this cookie. In most cases we earn a very small commission from the advertiser or advertising partner, at no cost to you, whether you make a purchase on their website or not.
We use advertising in these ways to help generate an income from the website, which allows us to continue our work and provide you with the best overall experience and valued information.
- Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We will not at any time share your personal data with third parties.
- Your Rights
Our Site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Access information
You have the right to request access to the information that we have on you. You can do this by contacting Ralph Scrivens at email@example.com. We will make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we process about you within 7 days. In order to comply with your request, we may ask to verify your identity.
We will fulfil your request by sending your copy electronically, unless the request expressly specifies a different method.
- Information Correction & Deletion
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us, so we can update it and keep your data accurate. If at any point you wish for PSSA to delete information about you simply email Ralph Scrivens at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Access to Information
You can contact us at any time to
- Request access to information that PSSA has about you.
- Correct any information that PSSA has about you.
- Delete information that PSSA has about you.
If you have any additional questions about PSSA’s collection and storage of data please contact us at 42 Wymington Park, Rushden, Northants, NN10 9JP Call: 01933 316931. Email: email@example.com.