PUBLIC SECTOR SUSTAINABILITY EVENT – OLD TRAFFORD, MANCHESTER UNITED FC
BOOK NOW TO SECURE YOUR STAND FOR 2022
The first in a series of Public Sector Sustainability Events kicks off in Manchester on November 1st 2022.
Organised by the Public Sector Sustainability Association, this event will connect high level professionals from within the Public Sector with companies offering a range of products, services and solutions to support their sustainability goals. A top quality conference programme will accompany the exhibition to make this event a must-attend.
- A fantastic opportunity to meet sustainability professionals from within Government, Local Authorities, NHS, Schools & Universities, MOD and Housing Associations in a relaxed and intimate environment
- Highly targeted & cost-effective – cheaper than many journals will charge for a full page of advertising
- Complimentary lunch, tea and coffee
- Complimentary parking
- Delegate list will be made availble to exhibitors (subject to GDPR)
- Full page advertisement/advertorial in our event guide given to all visitors
- Full page advertisement or editorial within Building & Facilities Management magazine or Energy Manager magazine
We are expecting 100+ sustainability professionals from all areas of the Public Sector, many of whom will be responsible for multiple sites.
Some of the job titles of those who will attend include – Sustainability Manager, Estates Manager, Facilities Manager, Energy Manager, Waste Manager, Procurement Manager and more. These will be VIP visitors from throughout the Public Sector including Central Government, Local Authorities, NHS, Schools/Universities and Housing Associations.
- All stands are 3m wide x 2m deep. Floor space only – no shell scheme
- Exhibitors to supply own stands (roller banners/pop up stands etc)
- Table and two chairs supplied
- Electricity supply available – ask for details
3m x 2m Stand – Space only — £950.00 + VAT – EARLY BIRD RATE
Sponsorship packages are available including Headline Sponsorship.