For use in emergency medical centres
As part of our response to the ICC-WHO Joint Statement calling for private sector action to tackle COVID-19, Bell Stone have prepared for rapid deployment a range of partitioning and physical barrier products.
Some of the stress points organisations are looking for solutions on:
• How can multi-bed wards maintain patient segregation?
• Spaces being adapted need to reopen as quickly as possible.
• Can structures be reconfigured if our needs change?
• Buildings and spaces are all different and need a flexible solution.
Quickly convert non-hospital buildings into segregated
• Bell Stone’s pods and partitions are free standing – no drilling into walls or floors.
• Easy to survey for and requires minimal preparation of the site.
• Rapid deployment and less disruption on both installation and removal.
• Non-opaque cladding as standard means existing lighting can be used.
• Additional lighting and accessories such as shelves, storage, hooks and
dispensers can be integrated into the modular framework.
• Optional antimicrobial treatment to both cladding fabrics and frame
components, reduces microbial load and aids clean installation.
(Treatment details available on request).
Bell Stone’s Separation Pods and Partitions offer rapid reconfiguration of interior environments with easy installation to divide sites into controlled zones quickly,
cleanly and with minimum disruption.
Contact us now to discuss how this solution could save lives in your area.
Oliver Bell, MD – Bell Stone Associates.01733 569232 or email@example.com